Signature Suites and Services
Designed for discerning patients who prefer hospital care in an atmosphere more commonly associated with fine hotels, our Signature Suites offer attentive care in a private, healing retreat. The 11 spacious, luxuriously appointed suites are larger than typical hospitals rooms, ranging in size from single to three room accommodations. Overnight guests are welcome: sitting areas in each suite are furnished with a sofa bed for family and friends.
When patients arrive at the hospital, they are met by our Signature Services coordinator, who escorts them to their reserved suite where the registration and admissions process can be done more comfortably. To ensure patient privacy, entry to the Signature Suites is restricted to professional staff and pre-approved guests. A full room service menu is available for you and your guests' dining pleasure. Our dedicated staff of skilled nurses, personal attendants and unit coordinators will ensure that your every need is met.
A business center, library and notary service are provided for your convenience within the Signature Suites area. Daily delivery of the Houston Chronicle, USA Today, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, and weekly delivery of Barron's, enable you to keep up with current events.
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle per day
- Sleeping accommodations for guests
- In-room safe deposit box
- Gourmet meals prepared by a chef delivered by room service
- Continental breakfast
- High tea, complete with a savory selection of fresh fruits, sandwiches, and pastries, served mid-afternoon every weekday
- Complimentary tea and coffee always available for you and your guests
- A refrigerator stocked with a wide variety of beverages
- Butler's pantry
- Complete in-room entertainment center:
- Pyxis PatientStation - a bedside entertainment system that allows you to tune to local and expanded cable TV channels, watch videos, surf the Internet, send and receive e-mail, and explore healthcare information
- VCR and DVD-player; premium cable including Spanish channels, Abu Dhabi TV, Kuwait TV, ESPN, C-SPAN, CNN and The International Channel; computer games; on-demand movies
- Egyptian cotton sheets and towels
- Personal care items
- Hair dryer
- Use of business center, notary, and the hospital prayer and meditation room
- Comfortable library for your family or guests
- Conference room for your business use and for you and your family to meet with your physician team
For an additional fee, your concierge will be pleased to arrange the following:
- Guest meal
- Meals from a local restaurant
- Dry cleaning
- Spa services
- Private nursing or clinical nurse assistant
If you have questions about the services provided by Signature Suites, need more information, or wish to make a reservation, please call (713) 704-5546.