Back Pain Treatment in Houston
At Mischer Neuroscience Associates, specialists in interventional pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation treat acute and chronic pain arising from trauma, nerve damage, degenerative conditions, cancer, debilitating headaches, facial pain diseases and systemic metabolic disorders such as diabetes. The multidisciplinary team works in close collaboration with other specialists to provide a variety of interventions and strategies for pain self-management to help people regain control of their lives.
Disorders treated by the pain management specialists affiliated with Mischer Neuroscience Associates include neck and back pain, cervical and lumbar radiculopathy and facet arthropathy; sacroiliac dysfunction; spinal stenosis; carpal tunnel syndrome; vertebral compression fractures; and neuropathic pain conditions, including peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, ulnar neuropathy, post-herpetic neuralgia and central post-stroke pain.
Treatment options include:
- Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty for vertebral compression fractures
- Stellate, celiac plexus, lumbar sympathetic, superior hypogastric and ganglion impar blocks and neurolysis
- Facet injections, medial branch nerve blocks and radiofrequency ablation
- Sacroiliac joint blocks and strip lesioning using radio frequency ablation
- Transforaminal, interlaminar and caudal epidural steroid injections
- Greater and lesser occipital, supraorbital and suprascapular nerve blocks
- Joint and muscle injections
- Physical therapy
- Spinal cord stimulation
Contact Us »
For Physicians: Refer a patient here »