Patients of all ages come to the Spine Center for the diagnosis and treatment of back pain resulting from trauma, degenerative disc disease, deformity, and osteoporosis and related stress fractures. Our position as the primary teaching hospital for the UTHealth Medical School offers our patients access to world-renowned experts in spine care who are fellowship trained at leading institutions.
Spine surgeons at MNI perform more than 2,000 spine surgeries annually, more than any other hospital system in Houston. These highly qualified surgeons are dedicated to advancing medicine through research and technology, providing patients with the latest innovations and equipment, and access to groundbreaking clinical trials.
To schedule an appointment, call (713) 704-7100.
* Please use your mouse pointer on the image to see conditions and treatments by spine region.
Why Choose the MNI Spine Center?
- Experience – Our physicians perform more surgeries than any other group in Houston
- Outcomes – We consistently exceed benchmarks for length of stay and mortality, meaning our patients recover well - and quickly - from surgery
- Technology and Research – We use the most sophisticated equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of spine conditions, and our patients have access to the latest clinical trials
- Multiple locations – Physicians affiliated with MNI practice at campuses across the Memorial Hermann system, so you can access care close to home
More About the Spine Center
** Please use your mouse pointer on the image to see conditions and treatments by spine region.
Conditions by Spine Location