The Fourth Annual Neuro ICU Symposium
Cutting-edge management of neurological and neurosurgical emergencies and critical care
“Ultra-early Brain Resuscitation 2016”March 23-25, 2016
The JW Marriott
5150 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, TX 77056
2016 Neuro ICU Symposium Print Invitation (PDF)
Each year, the Mischer Neuroscience Institute hosts a multidisciplinary Neuro ICU Symposium. At this CME event, experts in the areas of neurocritical care, neurology, neurosurgery, trauma and nursing lead presentations on current relevant topics in the field.
The Symposium regularly attracts hundreds of faculty and staff from esteemed institutions such as the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York University School of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and UCLA.
- Bringing the Stroke Unit to the Field: Cutting down symptom onset to needle time
- Neuro ICU in the Emergency Room: The core of ultra-early brain resuscitation
- Heart-Brain Interface: Advanced hemodynamic management for severe brain injury
- Hot Topics and Controversies: Given a time-sensitive question, we must make decisions quickly, before class I data is available
- Different Viewpoints: Two experts demonstrating different ways of managing challenging clinical cases