As a result of attending this symposium, participants will:
- Discuss the latest evidence-based and cutting-edge medical literature in acute neurological and neurosurgical emergencies and discuss how to resuscitate patients with injured brains due to various etiologies.
- Describe the hot topics in neurological and neurosurgical emergencies and recommendations for management.
- Treat multiple end-organ system failure that occurs in patients with acute brain injury.
- Develop appropriate strategies for incorporating evidence-based protocols into clinical management through the use of case-based learning and real-life examples.
- Apply the latest evidence on endovascular therapy when caring for patients.
- General and consult neurologists, stroke neurologists, neurointensivists
- General, vascular, spine and trauma neurosurgeons
- Pulmonary critical care medicine physicians
- Surgical critical care and general/trauma surgeons
- Anesthesiology critical care medicine physicians
- Emergency medicine physicians
- Critical care registered nurses, neurological nurses
- Acute care nurse practitioners, physician assistants
- EMT and paramedics
- Physicians and surgeons-in-training
*Employed individuals who are only part-time students are not considered full-time students and will be subject to a fee based on their backgrounds.